Thank you for join me on my culinary adventure as I sample and document all my (hopefully) tasty and creative meals. I'm looking to expand my eating and cooking horizons, as long as they don't involve mushrooms or olives, or most meats......

I hope you enjoy my food blog (flog?)

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

St. Patricks

St. Patrick's Day has never been one of my favorite holidays (taunts of erin-go-braless and all), and since we didn't have any family or friends coming over, I was just going to let it slip past. I was content with my decision, and Dan said he didn't mind. Yet, something came over me while driving home, and I picked up a corned beef.

And potatoes.
And cabbage.
And sent Dan out for Guinness.
And then I figured I may as well make the Irish Soda Bread too.
And suddenly, it was St. Paddy's day.




With enough left over to make corned beef hash for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment