Thank you for join me on my culinary adventure as I sample and document all my (hopefully) tasty and creative meals. I'm looking to expand my eating and cooking horizons, as long as they don't involve mushrooms or olives, or most meats......

I hope you enjoy my food blog (flog?)

Friday, February 3, 2012

Spinach Lasagna

I may be alone in considering Lasagna to be a quick weeknight dinner, but since I have never learned to make it the old-fashioned way, my no-recipe, slap-dash way is easy as all get out!

This may have been my tastiest lasagna yet, unfortunately, it's a little sad looking, because I scrimped on the layers.



No Recipe Spinach Lasagna

1. Spread jarred tomato sauce in the bottom of your baking pan.

2. Mix together ricotta and cottage cheese (about 1 cup of each), one package of thawed spinach, a good sprinkle of Parm. cheese, salt, pepper, nutmeg and garlic powder.

3. Layer no boil lasagna noodles on the sauce-covered pan, then top with a layer of the cheese mixture, noodles, sauce, and keep going until you run out. Top the the whole thing off with more sauce, and mozzarella cheese.

4. Bake until hot and bubbly.





Just a little thin, it's still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment